Connolly Counseling and Assessment has gathered a group of talented clinicians with a wide range of expertise. If you are looking for a speaker to host a presentation or workshop, we can offer a variety of topics that one of our skilled clinicians can address. These potential topics include, but are not limited to:
• Building a private practice
• Neuropsychological, psychoeducational, psychological assessment
• Premarital and marital enrichment
• Diversity and multicultural issues in working with clients
• Stress management
• Academic coaching
• Approaches to psychotherapy in a multimedia environment
• Preparing for internship for psychology graduate students
• Working with LGBTQI clients
• Twice exceptional children
• Spirituality in clinical work
• Veterans issues
• Treatment for the deaf community
• Anxiety and depression
• Clinical considerations in working with Armenian clients
• Clinical considerations in working with east Asian clients
One of the excellent clinicians in our group is currently offering a 6-week workshop for women who are looking to explore the personal messages and internal blocks that are keeping them from cultivating the lives they imagine for themselves.
Questions that will be considered include:
• Is your life going in the direction you desire?
• How are you cultivating the life and relationships you envision for yourself?
• What personal messages might be preventing you from living a life that is authentic to you?
In this workshop, we will explore the personal messages that we have believed and have been limited by, and invite new ways of understanding our strengths and our selves. Please contact us for more information and to sign up for this workshop.